University Graduates for 2018
Position Type: Contract or Permanent
We have started our Graduate Recruitment Programme for 2018 and are currently looking for 40 smart graduates who have excelled in their studies at a reputable University. If you want to work for one of South Africa’s leading software development companies, then Entelect Software is the right company for you.
We offer candidates the opportunity to work with like-minded individuals in an intellectually stimulating environment, and complement this with competitive packages, outstanding training, challenging work and rapid vertical growth.
At Entelect, many of the senior management team started their career in our Graduate Programme. This approach - to invest in the growth of our employees and never compromise on talent - is how we have built the company up to over 400 employees today.
Graduates joining Entelect at the beginning of 2018 will attend the 6-week Entelect Graduate Bootcamp, a rigorous full-time training programme with a strong practical focus covering the following areas:
- Programming Concepts - A practical and theoretical view on the building blocks of solid coding principles, build management, continuous integration, version control, OO basics, and other relevant advanced topics.
- AngularJS - Candidates learn the use-case and theory behind this popular presentation technology and are given an in-depth introduction to design patterns and the theory of the framework.
- Java Enterprise Edition - Hands-on experience in architecting a modular web stack project configured with Spring and Spring web. The application interacts with a SQL database and provides front-end functionality for a retail e-Commerce store.
- Microsoft .NET - A theoretical and practical introduction to common Microsoft technologies and relevant patterns and practices, with experience in creating a RESTful API consumed by an Angular front-end.
- SQL - A practical and theoretical look at SQL development in the workplace which includes basic SQL Queries, SQL Server programming, and DB Design.
- Business Analysis - A pragmatic and theoretical approach to the roles and responsibilities of a Business Analyst throughout the software development life cycle.
- A BSc, BCom, BIS or BEng in Computer, Software, Information or Electronic related sciences from a reputable university, with excellent academic results
- A postgraduate degree would be advantageous
- A solid understanding of object-oriented programming and computer science fundamentals
- CV and all university transcripts are required
- Due to the sensitivity of the data and systems we work with, we will require candidates to undergo both a credit and criminal check at the offer stage
- A variety of commission incentives and bonus structures in addition to the basic package
- A variety of both external and internal training programmes
- Performance based salary increases in June and December
- Annual performance bonus
- Excellent provident fund and group insurance schemes (life, disability, vehicle)
- Medical Aid
- Participation in our rewards programme