University Graduates for 2018
Position Type: Contract or Permanent
Salary: Market related
We have started our graduate recruitment programme for 2018 and are looking for around 40 smart young degreed graduates who have excelled in their studies at a reputable University. If you want to work for one of the country’s leading software development house, then Entelect Software is the company for you.
Many of our Senior Management, Team Leads and Tech Leads have been seeded through our Graduate Program and that is a key component to how we have built a company from the ground up to over 400 employees based on the value of uncompromising talent.
We offer the opportunity to work with like-minded individuals in an intellectually stimulating environment, competitive packages, training, challenging work and rapid vertical growth.
Graduates joining Entelect at the beginning of 2018 will initially get exposed to a 6 week training program knows as the Graduate Boot-camp where the following topics are covered:
- A BSc, BCom, BIS or BEng in Computer, Software, Information or Electronic related sciences from a reputable university, with excellent academic results
- Any postgraduate degree would be advantageous
- A solid understanding of object-oriented programming and computer science fundamentals.
- CV and all university transcripts are required
- Due to the sensitivity of the data and systems we work with, we will require candidates to undergo a Credit and Criminal check should you proceed to the offer stage.
- A variety of commission incentives and bonus structures in addition to the basic package
- A variety of both external and internal training programmes
- Performance based salary increases twice a year in June and December
- Annual performance bonus
- Excellent provident fund and group insurance schemes (life, disability, vehicle)
- Medical Aid
- Participation in our rewards programme.
Please note: If you do not meet our minimum requirements, or hear from us within 7 working days, your application has been declined