We assists some of the world’s best companies in the delivery of customised software solutions and with a team of excellent software engineers, we have for the last 15 years been delivering and solving the most demanding software problems, across all industry sectors.
Many of our Senior Management, Team Leads and Tech Leads have been seeded through our Graduate Program and that is a key component as to how we have built a company from the ground up to over 300 employees.
Each year we take on between 20 – 30 smart, young, degreed graduates who have excelled in their studies at a reputable University, and offer them excellent training, a challenging work environment and rapid vertical growth.
Graduates joining Entelect will initially get exposed to a 6 week training program known as the Graduate Boot-camp where the following topics are covered:
- Business Analysis - A practical and theoretical focus on the roles and responsibilities of a Business Analyst in an IT department.
- Programming Concepts - A practical and theoretical view on the building blocks of solid coding principles, build management, continuous integration, version control, OO basics, architecture, design and advanced topics and other relevant topics.
- C#.Net - a practical introduction to some of Microsoft .NET’s most common programming frameworks.
- Java Enterprise Edition – a practical and theoretical look at Java Enterprise Development.
- SQL – a practical and theoretical look at SQL development in the work-place.
If you are looking to focus in the following disciplines and excelled at university then please get in touch with us:
- C# .Net
- SQL / Business Intelligence
- Business Analysis.
- A variety of commission incentives and bonus structures in addition to the basic package
- A variety of both external and internal training programmes
- Performance based salary increases twice a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Excellent provident fund and group insurance schemes (life, disability, vehicle)
- Participation in our “1Up” rewards programme
If you do not meet our minimum requirements, or hear from us within 7 working days, your application has been declined.