Position Type: Contract or Permanent
Salary: Market Related
We are the country’s leading software development house and offer competitive packages, training, challenging work and rapid vertical growth. Entelect Software’s recruitment strategy is based on the value of uncompromising talent and as a result have quickly become the country’s most innovative software development house.
Successful candidates will be working with like-minded individuals in an intellectually stimulating environment. In addition successful candidates will be exposed to Entelect’s in-house continuous professional development programs which will ensure that they will be in an environment that puts them on the path to achieving their career goals.
As a Business Analyst, you will be involved in requirements analysis and documentation and will be the interface between business owners and technical teams. Business Analysts are expected to have a combination of technical and functional analysis experience.
- A BSc, BIS, BEng, BCom in Computer, Software, Information or Electronic related sciences from a reputable university
- Previous experience in a software engineering related discipline
- Strong ability to translate business requirements into detailed specifications and interface with technical teams
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Due to the sensitivity of the data and systems we work with, we will require candidates to undergo a Credit and Criminal check should you proceed to the offer stage.
- A variety of commission incentives and bonus structures in addition to the basic package
- A variety of both external and internal training programmes
- Performance based salary increases twice a year in June and December
- Annual performance bonus
- Excellent provident fund and group insurance scheme (life, disability, vehicle)
- Participation in our “1Up” rewards programme.
If you do not meet our minimum requirements, or hear from us within 7 working days, your application has been declined.