Position Type: Contract or Permanent
Salary: Market related
We are the country’s leading software development house and offer competitive packages, training, challenging work and rapid vertical growth. Entelect Software’s recruitment strategy is based on the value of uncompromising talent and as a result have quickly become the country’s most innovative software development house.
Successful candidates will be working with like-minded individuals in an intellectually stimulating environment. In addition successful candidates will be exposed to Entelect’s in-house continuous professional development programs which will ensure that they will be in an environment that puts them on the path to achieving their career goals.
Technical Leads at Entelect Software are expected to deliver high quality solutions on software development projects and provide technical guidance and mentorship to Entelect’s Software Engineers. You will be required to drive solution architecture, standards and quality control and may also be required to consult across multiple projects and clients and will be applying their skills to enterprise solutions across multiple industries.
Depending on your area of specialisation (.NET or JAVA), the types of technologies that you will be working with include, but are not limited to:
- A BSc, BIS or BEng in Computer, Software, Information or Electronic related sciences from a reputable university
- Strong experience designing & implementing n-tier architectures, design patterns and best practices
- Strong experience in architecting solutions and driving standards and technical direction with enterprise level solutions
- Strong problem solving skills
- Typically 6+ years of experience in developing solutions at an enterprise level.
- Due to the sensitivity of the data and systems we work with, we will require candidates to undergo a Credit and Criminal check should you proceed to the offer stage.
- Detailed knowledge and practical experience in JEE and/or Spring framework and peripheral technologies.
- Detailed knowledge and practical experience in C# .Net and peripheral technologies.
- A variety of commission incentives and bonus structures in addition to the basic package
- A variety of both external and internal training programmes
- Performance based salary increases twice a year in June and December
- Annual performance bonus
- Excellent provident fund and group insurance schemes (life, disability, vehicle)
- Participation in our “1Up” rewards programme.
If you do not meet our minimum requirements, or hear from us within 7 working days, your application has been declined.