Position Type: Contract or Permanent
Salary: Market related
We are the country’s leading software development house and offer competitive packages, training, challenging work and rapid vertical growth. Entelect Software’s recruitment strategy is based on the value of uncompromising talent and as a result have quickly become the country’s most innovative software development house.
Successful candidates will be working with like-minded individuals in an intellectually stimulating environment. In addition successful candidates will be exposed to Entelect’s in-house continuous professional development programs which will ensure that they will be in an environment that puts them on the path to achieving their career goals.
Team Leads at Entelect require strong technical backgrounds, staff and client management skills, and need to take an active role in company-wide initiatives. As a Team Lead candidates will be responsible for delivery on a project, which involves project, account and team management, which can comprise software engineers, business analysts and testers.
The types of technologies that you will be working with include, but are not limited to:
- A BSc, BIS, BEng in Computer, Software, Information or Electronic related sciences from a reputable university
- A solid understanding of object-oriented programming and computer science fundamentals.
- Experience as a Senior Software Engineer in the JAVA or .NET domains
- An understanding of applications architecture as well as the general software development landscape
- Strong communication, team management and business analysis skills.
Submit Your CV
Please note that if you do not meet our minimum requirements, or hear from us within 7 working days, your application has been declined.
- A variety of commission incentives and bonus structures in addition to the basic package
- A variety of both external and internal training programmes
- Performance based salary increases twice a year in June and December
- Annual performance bonus
- Excellent provident fund and group insurance schemes (life, disability, vehicle)
- Participation in our “1Up” rewards programme.